Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trainig in British Columbia

Hello my loyal fans,                 Date: March 31
                                                 Time: 6:55 A.M.

Today I was away however sir Ryan filled me in. Sir Ryan was teamed up with Zack from team NBA because Noah was not there ether. So they went to Columbia and right away went skying. I think the story got confused because they said that they Trip and and they started Rowling into a giant snowball. Which ended up scooping up all the other teams. Then it was yield time it's when Ryan foolishly made enemy's with team troubled teens. After that they went to the famous Olympic stadium where Ryan feeling this would be a perfect chance to practice his new sumo thumb reseller moves, tuck on Zack. And of course Ryan won. After that long and tiring day they stayed at the Faimount Chateau Whistler.

Columbia is a beautiful and wonderful place. Columbia is known for it's Sports and it's parks. Well I'm way to tired to play any sports so I think I will go check out the BC Parks (animal pertected parks).

Sir Elias

No comments:

Post a Comment