Thursday, March 31, 2011

Traning in Greece

Hello happy sumo thumb fans             Date: March 31 
                                                          Time: 4:19 P.M.

I have to say Greece is not my favorate country. I'm more of a Romain's fan.

So today for my first day I went to Greece our flight sucked and mine and Ryan's thumbs were hearting because it terns out Greek people have good sumo thumb resoling skills. After all of that we went to the Temple of Olympic Zeus who is a Greek god. After that we played Pankration which is
 basically a no rule fitting sport. Then we played sum ultimate Frisbee. After that for fun we went to see some underwater fish. It was a long day and we came in 7th but we had fun and thats all that maters.

Now that we are done in Greece I think I should probly cach up with greek history so I'm going to the  Acropolis Museum.  The Acropolis Museum A famouse  Greek Museum.

Sir Elias Thumsalot

No comments:

Post a Comment