Sunday, April 3, 2011

Face off at germany

Hello my royal fans.                                                                  Date: April 3, 2011
                                                                                                Time: 10:29 A.M.
Today I went to Germany a pleasant place once at war.Unfortinitly sir Ryan big thumb was not there. So I did this race along with alliances from Hannah huba buba bonbon from team bubble gum bling as well as Logan bling from team gangster.  The funny thing is these  are the other teems without the other teemate.


First I went to the worlds tallest church know as VLM Munster. It was a long way up. It has 768 stairs and is 160.4 m high! Next we had to build a cube sized version of the tower. Which ended up being 32 blocks high.


After that I went I went to see the fairytale castle built by king Ludwig the second. It is now the castle in sleeping beauty.


There is a lot of history in Germany. Exceptionally about the Holocaust. There is about 4,000 or so museums in Germany and I decided to go to Deutsches Museum in Munich. I hope I have a good time and I'll tell you about the next trip next week.


Sir Elias

No comments:

Post a Comment