Friday, April 15, 2011

Norway and Sweden

    Hello my extraordinary fans                                                 Date: April 15
                                                                                                 Time: 12:03 P.M

 Today we went to Norway and Sweden. Now Teams are losing the race! Team lost and team Rappers are out and team losers are showing the same symptoms.


      I went to the famous trolls reunion and there I met gobble, bobble, hobble and nobble. These are my troll friends. I thumb wrestler threw them and now I am the worlds best unprofessional undercover  troll sumo thumb wrestler. After all of that we went and saw some Rain Deer Racing. Rain Deer Racing is a fun and exiting game. Because we were so pumped from Rain Deer Racing and  we were in first we did a triathlon and we got past by several teams but with sir Ryan's good arm we ended up coming in 3rd.

three cheers for sir Ryan ...

Anyway Norway is known for it's wildlife safaris and it's midnight northern lights. These two things are a perfect time filler for our 4 day break. Then me and sir Ryan decided to go to the Norway sumo thumb wrestling championship. We of course came in first and second place then we went and had a nice long nap.

Sir Elias

No comments:

Post a Comment